It is Easy to Commission a Hand Painted Portrait
1. Fill out your contact info and special requests
In the form below
2. Choose your # of subjects and size canvas in your $budget
Checking the box
3. Choose your desired consultation date and delivery date
4. Receive an email from Victoria about consultation confirmation
Request for Images of the subject(s) you want to be painted
Example of Commission Artwork
Reason to Commission a Portrait?
THERAPY – Give yourself the opportunity to appreciate someone you lost through a portrait
LEGACY – Have personal keepsake artwork that will be cherished for generations to come
INSPIRATION – Gift a sentimental portrait to a friend, family, or yourself
What To Expect When Commissioning a Painting
- Receive a hand-painted, one-of-a-kind, original oil painting created by Victoria Klotz.
- Personally connect with Victoria about the artwork you are wanting to commission.
- Correspond through E-mail providing specifications and photos for reference.
- Provide 50% of the cost of the commission prior to the start of creation.
- The client pays for shipping the painting, which is an estimate depending on the size of the artwork.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Victoria is not interested in painting artwork other artists have created OR in a style that is not her own.
Order From Website: Let’s Get Started on Your Portrait
Once you fill out the information below, you will get an email within 48 hours regarding our consultation date and time