Victoria’s comments: I revived a contour drawing of a flower that I created 10 years ago. The drawing was so compelling I cut it out and applied it to a found metallic surface I had saved from the past. I embellished the work with a white and silver accent border. The black matt board was applied on top of the artwork as a permanent install. I wanted the work to feel intentional and one could easily receive it and immediately hang it.
Artwork details: The final artwork is 16″ x 20″ x .5″ with a black matt board permanently attached on the front and has 2 wire hanging levels on the back for easy hanging. This artwork is very lightweight and can be hung with just a nail. It can be hung with or without a frame. It would fit in a 16″x20″ frame. The artwork is hand-signed and dated on the back.
Quick Note** The silver iridescent background behind the flower has a couple of blemished areas because it is a repurposed piece of material. I would have not used it if the blemishes distracted from the artwork. I find that it gives the work character. (Please let me know if you need more photos of the work before purchase)
1. APPOINTMENT: Victoria is available anytime by appointment via ZOOM. Private viewings by special appointment are available anytime: days, nights and weekends in Phoenix, Arizona. Just email her to set up a specific appointment time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. SHOP ONLINE: Shop Victoria’s online Fine Art Shop and buy artworks without setting an appointment. Just add the artwork to the cart and check out like you would with any other order. If you are ready to purchase artwork but have questions about it or the order, simply email Victoria about this. She is happy to provide more photographs or video footage of the artwork you’re interested in.
3. FRAMING: Some artwork is mounted in a frame and ready to purchase. This is indicated in the description on the product page. If the artwork you want to purchase is not in a frame, Victoria can provide information about how it can be framed or help you choose a frame for a great price. If the artwork is framed and you are interested in purchasing the work unframed, please email Victoria at email@example.com.
5. SHIPPING: Victoria will package your purchase carefully and professionally and insure it. With UPS she can ship framed work normally between $35 – $125 in the USA depending on weight and size; Victoria can also provide a quote for international shipping. Shipping unframed work can be as low as $12. Please allow 3 – 7 days for delivery in the USA. Victoria also offers UPS 3-day ground or overnight shipping upon request with the price TBD. You will receive a tracking number for your delivery via email once your order is dropped off at UPS. There will never be a charge of more than the actual cost of packing/shipping. Your shipping rate comes straight from UPS which calculates the exact charge to give you the best customer service possible.
6. SALES AND RETURNS: You should be satisfied with the artwork you have purchased, so you will have 1 week, 7 days from the purchase date, to decide to return the artwork. Please note the buyer shall pay for the return shipping. Please contact Victoria within 7 days of the purchase date and have the work you wish to return arrive at the shipping location of origin (111 Dunlap Ave. Unit 1-184 Phoenix, Az 85020) within 1-2 weeks after the purchase date. The work must be in the same condition with the same or similar packaging it was originally shipped with to refund your money at the full purchase price. If you have any questions about returns please feel free to email Victoria to discuss any concerns.