Print details: This print of “Become Your Practice A” is a 12” x18” giclée fine art print on watercolor paper. Giclée means it is printed with high-quality ink and qualifies the print to be archivable. This artwork is printed locally in Pheonix, Arizona, which supports a local business in my area. This is the first edition print, which means that it is the first time I am printing this artwork. There are only 25 prints available in the first edition. The artwork comes with a certificate of authenticity documenting information on the print (see example in the product gallery).
© Victoria Klotz 2021
Victoria’s comments: The original painting “Become Your Practice A” is a 24” x 36” acrylic painting on canvas. The painting was inspired by the transformation process in which someone can have when cultivating a foundation for a yoga practice. The wings are inspired by the pose Eka Pada Rajakapotasana, later nick-named in the west “pigeon pose.” The elements surrounding the subject are there to ground you and give you a birds eye view of soaring over the beauty of nature to uplift you but also ground you back to earth. This painting was created using a photo reference taken by Victoria of her yoga teacher, Karley Lott. The painting was created in Louisville, Kentucky while Victoria was 22 years old learning and practicing yoga 6 days a week in a shala on Payne st. She dedicates this painting to her first yoga teacher, Karley, who showed her the true meaning of dedication. The original is not for sale, prints only available.
1. APPOINTMENT: Victoria is available anytime by appointment via ZOOM. Private viewings by special appointment are available anytime: days, nights and weekends in Phoenix, Arizona. Just email her to set up a specific appointment time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. SHOP ONLINE: Shop Victoria’s online Fine Art Shop and buy artworks without setting an appointment. Just add the artwork to the cart and check out like you would with any other order. If you are ready to purchase artwork but have questions about it or the order, simply email Victoria about this. She is happy to provide more photographs or video footage of the artwork you’re interested in.
3. FRAMING: Some artwork is mounted in a frame and ready to purchase. This is indicated in the description on the product page. If the artwork you want to purchase is not in a frame, Victoria can provide information about how it can be framed or help you choose a frame for a great price. If the artwork is framed and you are interested in purchasing the work unframed, please email Victoria at email@example.com.
5. SHIPPING: Victoria will package your purchase carefully and professionally and insure it. With UPS she can ship framed work normally between $35 – $125 in the USA depending on weight and size; Victoria can also provide a quote for international shipping. Shipping unframed work can be as low as $12. Please allow 3 – 7 days for delivery in the USA. Victoria also offers UPS 3-day ground or overnight shipping upon request with the price TBD. You will receive a tracking number for your delivery via email once your order is dropped off at UPS. There will never be a charge of more than the actual cost of packing/shipping. Your shipping rate comes straight from UPS which calculates the exact charge to give you the best customer service possible.
6. SALES AND RETURNS: You should be satisfied with the artwork you have purchased, so you will have 1 week, 7 days from the purchase date, to decide to return the artwork. Please note the buyer shall pay for the return shipping. Please contact Victoria within 7 days of the purchase date and have the work you wish to return arrive at the shipping location of origin (111 Dunlap Ave. Unit 1-184 Phoenix, Az 85020) within 1-2 weeks after the purchase date. The work must be in the same condition with the same or similar packaging it was originally shipped with to refund your money at the full purchase price. If you have any questions about returns please feel free to email Victoria to discuss any concerns.